Don't Allow Money Becloud Our Future, Bisiriyu Begs Delegates








Can we just for the sake of coming generation, the children that will be denied of quality education, good health, good roads and progress of our community appeal to our delegates to vote for competency, not for currency 💲💵 or personal compensation.

The currency can only speak and make us happy for one day.
But the competency will make us happy for all days.

Give me, Samson Bisiriyu an opportunity to bring the best for our Children and Community as your candidate for Ikorodu Constituency I at the Lagos State House of Assembly.


I may not have the money and godfathers but I have a good heart, strength, vision and passion to bring best to our Community.

I have done it for our Youths in terms of development and financial emancipation as a Youth Leader, and I am ready to make the change for our Community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKORODU CANVASES SUPPORT FOR KALESANWO AS P.S

Igbega Ikorodu Congratulates Dr. Abatan

Igbega Ikorodu's Samson Bisiriyu Awarded Honorary Doctorate Degree