PUBLIC NOTICE: DR. SAMSON BISIRIYU CHANGES DISPLAY PICTURE



The Convener of Igbega Ikorodu Movement(I.I.M) and the Pioneer Executive Director of Ikorodu Division Youth Initiative (I.D.Y.I), Dr. Samson Bisiriyu has put out an official notice to the general public on the change of his official picture.


This was necessitated by the numerous attempts of cybercriminals to take charge of his social media handles for malicious use.

"Here is my official 2024 Display Picture.

For those who are being trying to hack my account, just know that you can only be trying you will never succeed by God Grace. 
Dear families and friends, 
 kindly note that, I will never call or text anyone to send emergency money to me or any relatives, for those who know my personality will definitely understand this. 

Odun Ayo ni amase oo."

#OLUWAGBEMIGA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IKORODU CANVASES SUPPORT FOR KALESANWO AS P.S

Igbega Ikorodu Congratulates Dr. Abatan

Igbega Ikorodu's Samson Bisiriyu Awarded Honorary Doctorate Degree